Nokia 3310 – Father is back. Yes, you heard it right… The durable, long-lasting and perishable mobile handset introduced about two decades back, is coming back to the market. All of us are yearning for the snake game, in spite of the so many advanced mobile games Subway Surfers, Temple Run, etc. Nokia 3310 has been a successful model and has collected numerous revenues. It is now relaunched in the Mobile World Congress on February 26, 2016, in Barcelona with additional features in it.
Additional features of Nokia 3310:
- The display screen is about 2.4 inches with a polarized layer in the top.
This would help you in increasing the readability feature, especially under the sunlight.
- The operating system of the mobile is upgraded to S30+.
- The snake game, which we all are excited about, comes with an updated version.
- Colorful shades have been introduced for the mobile – Blue, Grey, Red and Yellow.
- The mobile consist of a 2MP inbuilt back camera, a micro SD card slot, music player and Opera browser.
- The battery life of the mobile is enhanced to 1200 mAh, which means that we can talk for 22 hours and a standby of 30 days… WOW…
- The battery port has also become convenient by containing the micro USB port.
- Of all, the most exciting is that the mobile is coming back to the price of INR 3500, which is about 40% lesser than the original one.